User Experience Strategy, Research, and Design
This is the site of Edward Stull. That’s me. I work as a user experience (UX) strategist and researcher in Columbus, Ohio. I help teams work through UX challenges ranging from product design to digital marketing. I have assisted numerous international brands, national banks, state healthcare exchanges, and local start-ups.
- Brainstorming and meeting facilitation
- Design-thinking exercises
- Scenario planning
- Jobs-to-be-done (JTBD)
- Business model canvas exercises
- Value proposition modeling
- Proposal writing
- Ethnographic research
- Contextual inquiries
- Surveying and Top Tasks analysis
- Heuristic and content audits
- Competitive and comparative audits
- User testing
- Rapid prototyping
- Kano modeling
- Journey mapping
- Empathy mapping
Selected work covering UX, CX, and research services
User Experience Principles for Managers, Writers, Designers, and Developers. Published by Apress Springer Nature in 2018.
Here is a list of various ways to contact me.